Monday, April 5, 2010

he is wobbly as a one-legged stool and can taste the coppery tinge of blood on his cracked lips

his red hands steadier than they should have been


he placed on hand over the other,

hand on hand - and like the sky, he refused to weep


man is primate

so what the fuck are you?


i am the rising sun, i am the entity of a gypsy

the northern sun hit my back as

i masturbate in public bathrooms

while monks are wrapping brown paper

around skeletons...

I AM GOD! I AM LIFE! I AM ALIVE!

I BREATHE! I EXIST!


i am very very very very very very very very very very

very very very very humble

you may have heard of me

my name is scrawled on the

walls of many sewers...


disguised in the underpaths of the cities, i exist with forlorn hope for lovers,

likers and haters, and you,

as myself alive. breathing. existing.

you must know that i like you,

through heavy breaths. urination.

moonless nights. nostalgia. crying.

sobbing. yearning.

i need you.

i want you.


you are like the stars

except you are brighter

you are like words, except

so much (less empty) more...


but life, will not give us the...

want we want to be, as the

great lovers of our time -

napoleon and josephine,

antony and cleopatra,

brad pitt and angelina jolie

we will never compare

as lovers with archer’s arms

and matador hands


we are smoke

they are fire

we are smoke

we are smoke

all the lovers

all the lovers are in

separate graves

where’d their hearts go?


we are lost beyond our own comprehensible

selves... lost, deserted.

lovers mean nothing for we search for them everyday

thus, meaning under garbage

within smoke, feathers, forests

and fog...

we are searching, where did our hearts go?


this century

that century

my century

your century

we collided

your nothing heart

my nothing pen

lets start again

she should have said...


“i don’t know what i can say, to show you,

to tell you, to let you know...

i love you...

i guess”

-tentative actions always lead to nothing. life stops.

stops. stops. stops. stops. stops. stops. stops.

i’m stuck...

“i love you, i guess...

maybe we should do something about this”

No comments:

Post a Comment