Tuesday, April 6, 2010

he wanted a photo

at least now if anyone ever asks you

'so who is that carlin boy? do you have any photo's of him?'

you'll be able to say; 'yes; mirrored, twirled & normal'

the evidence of our vanity

is very apparent - for generations to see.

if only they gave a fuck. if only we did.

hey! my vanity is the best kind.

we know that now, that the

possibility of future generations

on my behalf - is something

we should discourage - uncouraged.

i am now without a hat -

it was probably lost within the atlantic.

so many things have been lost in that ocean,

but i lost my childhood in the pacific

it was night & i was drunk & i was swimming very far out.

The ocean is a romantic notion, it will never and never

should be forgotten -

i was drunk once, i probably said things

& urinated a lot -

this generally is what happens.

i wouldn't have gone in the ocean - it is too vast for me.

i prefer to lie at the base of mountains,

pretend that the constellations are various portraits of me.

when I got to the top of the mountains -

it brought to my senses -

crying out 'I AM ALONE!'

losing & drowning with indifference

the reintroduction into

breathing, sleeping and conversation.

once plumage is stripped it reveals

almost nothing about skin but

everything about it's itch.

i've heard that we breathe thru

our skin which means it's more than likely

i've been taking your oxygen by sleeping beside you.

1 comment: